Author Archives: admin
Author Archives: admin
Are you looking for some extra promotion for your classifiedsubmissions.com affiliate link? (If you have not yet joined our affiliate program you may do so for free here.) Here is your opportunity. All you have to do is make a simple, personal video testimonial about how our classified ad submission service. Check out this post for a simple quick way to make a personal video testimonial. Then upload your personal video testimonial to YouTube. Make sure to put your affiliate link right at the beginning of the description in YouTube!
Once you have uploaded your video to YouTube send me the link by emailing us here.
Here is what we will do for you:
1. We will permanently feature your video on our special testimonials page here. Our website gets thousands of visitors every month. You want to take advantage of this free high quality traffic. We will be heavily promoting this page.
2. We will make a unique copy of your video and upload it to 40 high traffic video hosting sites with your affiliate link! This is one of our favorite traffic techniques. YouTube is the 2nd busiest search engine after Google but Dailymotion, Vimeo, and other video hosting sites get millions of visitors as well. Plus these listings shoot to the top of the search engines very quickly making for some excellent SEO. On top of that the traffic is permanent as the videos stay up indefinitely. We will do all the work for you and even give you a full report! All you have to do is make a simple personal video testimonial, upload it to your YouTube account and send us the link.
3. We are going to send an email newsletter to our entire list of 200,000+ subscribers promoting our video testimonial page with your video on it every month! You want your video testimonial with your affiliate link there! This is ongoing promotion every month for free!
The one main requirement we have for the video is that it must be a personal testimonial. We do not want slide show type videos. We are interested in your voice. It does not have to be a slick professional presentation. Actually it is better if it is not. People just want honest testimonials anyway. So do not worry if it is not perfect. Just a simple webcam video testimonial is what we are looking for in your natural voice. Do not hire actors to do it for you. Just do it yourself from your webcam. Here is an article we wrote explaining how to do a simple video testimonial.
Once you have uploaded your video to YouTube send us the link by emailing us here. We are looking forward to working with you!
The problem with affiliate marketing is that everybody is promoting more or less the same thing. Most well organized affiliate programs have pre-written sales letters and ad copy. Using these pre-written letters can definitely work but if the program is popular you end up sending out all the same ad that everybody else is using. This does not gain you much credibility with your viewers. (Please note if you create a video testimonial about classifiedsubmissions.com I will post the video here with your affiliate link! Just send me an email here.)
If you want to succeed in an exceptional way you need to use your imagination and come up with some original promotion ideas to promote the affiliate program. One of the most effective ways to promote your chosen affiliate program is through creating your own personal video testimonials of your chosen affiliate program.
It is easy to create a video testimonial. If your computer has a microphone and a built in web cam you can make a video directly from your YouTube account.
Here is a video where I explain and show exactly how to record a video testimonial just with your laptop and a YouTube account to promote your affiliate program.
1. Log into your YouTube account.
2. Click upload.
3. Click Webcam record.
4. Click record.
5. Record your testimonial.
6. Click upload.
Bingo your video is automatically on YouTube! Now put a title in the title area. Make sure you include your keywords in the title. Put your affiliate link or better your own domain name at the top of the description and redirect your own domain name to your affiliate link.
Then start uploading the video to all the other video hosting sites and social media sites. Traffic from videos is permanent and videos get ranked very quickly in the natural search results. Not to mention that YouTube is the number 2 search engine after Google on it’s own.
Remember it does not matter if you are slick. As a matter of fact it is better if you are not slick and glib. People want real testimonials not a sales presentation.
1. Write down 5 things you like about the product or service.
2. Write down a couple of things you would like to see improved.
3. Write down why you would recommend this product or service and how they can sign up. (Hint: Put your affiliate link or domain name at the top of the description of the video and tell people in your video to click the link in the description. It is important to tell people what to do. Do not assume they will click the link. Call to action!)
4. Then just talk naturally about the program. If you stumble it is no big deal. Just talk like you would talk with a friend. You can even pretend you are talking to a friend. Do not get hung up on being perfect. Action is the key!
Video marketing is a slightly longer term strategy than just placing ads but it is actually better because it will bring you traffic for months to come. It is permanent, natural and credible traffic. Start putting these videos out everyday and uploading them to all the video hosting sites. In a few months you will have maybe hundreds of videos all bringing you traffic and sales on real autopilot! Plant those money seeds and enjoy the harvest.
If you are looking for a great program to promote we highly suggest of course our affiliate program at www.classifiedsubmissions.com/affiliate-program. We pay 50% recurring commissions and the profit is a hot seller and free to join! Please share this blog post on your favorite social media. Thank you!
The first thing you need to do when doing seo is to do a little keyword research. Don’t let this scare you. It is pretty easy. All you have to do is go over to the Google Keyword Tool which is free and start typing in some keyword ideas. I typed in post classified in order to get some ideas on promoting classifiedsubmissions.com. Here is what I found:
Post to Classifieds gets 90,500 global searches and has medium competition.
Post to classified (singular) gets about 110,000 global searches and has medium competition.
The only keywords that looked more interesting perhaps were “free classifieds” which was getting about 300,000 views but remember that has the special word “free” in it so naturally it will pull more searches.
I have decided to focus on the keywords “post to classifieds” and “post to classified.”
It is important to stay focused when doing seo. Pick your keywords and go for them. So here is my plan that I am hoping as affiliates you copy!
1. Video marketing. I am going to make sildeshow videos using Proshoweb (you can also see Animoto which is free) and upload the video to all 35 video hosting sites. Here is a guy who will do this for your for $5! I am going to prominently put the keywords “Post to classifieds” in the titles of the videos. Google picks up on the titles first. So put your keywords in the titles.
You can get videos already done for you on our affiliate tools page here. You are also welcome to download any videos I have promoting classifiedsubmissions.com and upload them to your own YouTube channels referring people to your affiliate link.
2. Send out a press release with the keywords “post to classifieds” and submit it to prlog.org. For some reason I have seen this site getting great traction in the search engines.
3. Get a keyword based domain name and load the site with keyword relevant useful content. Like posttoclassifieds.org or .edu. Check to see what is available. You then would need to fill your new page with lots of good content. One idea would be to make a list of great classified ad sites. I did such a post here and it works well. People love lists. Just having a domain name with the keywords is not enough. It will not work as a re-direct. You have to have some good content on it then promote it on social media and as the destination url in videos.
4. Start your own blogger.com blog around the kewwords. Blogger blogs get picked up quickly in search and they are free. Go to www.blogger.com and set one up. Use your keywords in the title of the blog and in your blog posts.
5. Promote all the above properties. Here are some fiverr.com gigs where people do some promotions for just $5.
This should get you started. If you have not yet signed up for the affiliate program you can do so for free here. You can get banners, videos, and sales letters here.
If you found this post helpful please share this on Facebook and Twitter. Your comments are also welcome!
P.S. I just want to be clear. I did not make 1000 sales just from this technique. This is one set of techniques I have used to make sales. I have and continue to use many techniques. You need to have lots of weapons of attack in this marketing game. I have given you one. There are more coming! Not put them into practice!
Does classified ad marketing work? Let’s find out for sure. I just ran a campaign and I tracked it with my own affiliate tracking system. Here are the results.
On just one submission and one campaign (we submit multiple times per month with our service but this was just one submission that I tracked) I received 164 raw clicks and 134 unique clicks. All this means is that 134 unique people clicked on my ad and went to my site. A few people clicked the link twice which accounts for the raw clicks.
Out of the 134 unique clicks I made 2 sales and recruited 1 affiliate who made 1 sale. The program I am promoting earns me about $40. per month recurring income. I pay 50% commissions so the affiliate sale gets me about $20. per month income. So for one classified submissions I have made $90. with the possibility of making $90. per month as long as people keep the service. If the customers keep the service for 3 months this comes to $270. for one submissions. Since I am charging $40. per month for my service I am easily making money from classified advertising.
Compare this to my Google Adwords campaign promoting the same program. I spent approximately $700. I received 2567 clicks and I made 3 sales and recruited 3 affiliates. I had almost the same results for $700. spent with Google and I did for $40. for one month of classified advertising. Yes, classified advertising works.
Here are some things to consider. My website is strong, offers a unique selling proposition, I have follow up autoresponders and I capture my visitor’s email addresses. I offer an affiliate program so I can further monetize my advertising by recruiting affiliates who can keep bringing me traffic and sales. My program also is a recurring paying program. I keep getting paid for just one customer. I can afford to spend some money on advertising because each customer can potentially give me long term income. In addition since I have a pop up which captures my visitor’s email addresses I am getting subscribers to my newsletter. I can promote the original service to the newsletter and/or I can promote other related products or services. Some people estimate that subscribers are worth at least $1. each
So yes, classified advertising works, but take a look a what you are promoting. You should be promoting something that truly offers long term value for both you and your customer.
YouTube and Dailymotion as well as other video sites absolutely rock when it comes to seo. YouTube has a ranking of PR9 which is about as good a ranking as it gets. This should be no surprise since Google owns YouTube. Consequently YouTube videos tagged with your keywords will often rank higher and faster than your own website.
You can use the power of YouTube to generate recurring affiliate commissions with my Classified Ad Submission Service. Here’s how:
1. Sign up for the classified ad submission affiliate program here.
2. Download this video to your hardrive. Right click here and “save as.”
Here is what the video looks like on YouTube:
3. Create an account with YouTube.com if you do not already have one.
4. Upload the video from your hard drive to YouTube.
5. Make sure you include lots of keywords in the titles and descriptions. Here are some sample titles:
Great Classified Ad Submission Service
Submit Your Classified Ad To 500,000 Sites!
Best Classified Ad Submission Service
Classified Advertising Submission Services
Post 500,000 Classified Ads Monthly
You get the idea. Use your imagination and you can come up with some great ideas for titles.
Here are some keywords you can use in the keywords and description area:
classified advertising submission service
classified ad submission servcies
classified ad submissions
manual classified advertising submissions
manual classified submission service
classified ad services
classified ad software
classified ad advertising
free classified ads
mass classified ads posting
classified ad blaster
classified advertising service
classified advertising services
classified ad service
classified ad services
free classified ad submission
free classified advertising submissions
free classified ads submission
free classified advertising
classified posting services
classified ad posting
classified ad posting service
classified advertising free
classified advertising sites
classified advertising marketing
online classified ads submissions
mass classified ads submissions
ebay classified ad software
cyberfetch classified ad submissions
6. Include your affiliate link at the very beginning of the description on YouTube. If you have your affiliate url in the beginning of the description it will be very easy to see and click. If anybody orders after clicking you get $19.97 monthly recurring commissions.
7. Promote the video. If you have a blog put the embed code on your blog and or website. Send an email blast to your list with the video on YouTube. You can even upload the video to 35 other video hosting sites. Here is a good list of video hosting sites. Here is a guy who will upload them for you to 35 video hosting sites for $5.
If you actually upload the video to 35 different video hosting sites mixing up all the titles and keywords chances are you will start to dominate the search engines for these keywords. If anybody orders the classified ad submission service You will receive recurring monthly commissions. Even if somebody orders one year later you will still get credit. We track cookies for one year.
The great thing about this traffic is that it is free and it lasts for years. Your videos will only get ranked higher and higher in the video listings as well as in the natural search engines listings. YouTube videos extremely well and quickly. Video marketing is a great way to earn affiliate commissions. If you choose to promote our program you will benefit in that the commissions will be recurring plus classified ad submissions are a hot seller.
To learn more about the classified ad affiliate program see here.
P.S. We would greatly appreciate you using this idea to promote our recurring classified ad submission affiliate program and I think you will find it to be a good seller. However, you can also use this technique to help rank your own site higher in the search engines. Video marketing works fantastic for seo. Give it a try. Let me know what you think in the comments area.
I have now paid out over $10,000 in affiliate commissions for this simple little program. Classified ad submissions are a hot seller! Every month the commissions paid are increases and every single day an affiliate sale is registered.
If you are looking for a program which is easy to sell and pays recurring commissions this is it. You can sign up directly for the affiliate program here.
You can get banners and affiliate sales tools here.